Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sick

Nothing can be more boring than having to stay in bed in a big apartment, in a city where I am a stranger with no food in the house. I have survived the last two days on left over pasta and some weird sausages that I bought in the supermarket in the basement of our building.
Been watching "Entourage" season 1,2 and half of 3 to keep myself from going insane. The weather outside have been absolutely awesome. Clear air, sunshine and around 3 degrees. In other words...perfect for a day out. But no no...not for us. Zach in the office and myself in bed. I felt like a happy little puppy that has been left alone for a week when Zach came home this afternoon. Was sleeping when he came home last night and when he left this morning. We went for dinner at Annie's. We LOVE Annie's. Our local Italian hangout. Great service, great food and great prices. Can not get any better. They have been closed for the last two weeks due to Chinese New Year. We have missed them dearly. But now they won't close for another 350 days!!! We are saved!! / Martin

No comments: