Friday, December 28, 2007

On my way !!

After spending an awesome week holiday with Emilie up on the Gold Coast it was time for me to leave Australia. I just arrived in Malaysia on transit for Beijing. I am in my room with view on the swimming pool seeping a Mojito. It is so good to be in holidays… could really get use to this!!!

It was a wired feeling last night in the plane living Australia, thinking that I might never return down-under. As the flight was going a lot of memories came to my mind of these past 4 years spent in Manly. Looking back at it, I have to say it was probably the best 4 years of my life. Even if I often complained about the college, I have to say I will definitely miss it. Manly was a great place but I think friends made the difference and I will really miss everyone… Well enough of the nostalgic episode and let’s focus on the future.

As Martin mentioned, I will be the first of us to “land” in Beijing. As D-Day is approaching I am getting more and more anxious because I have no idea what to expect. Of course I am very excited to go conquer China and discover a totally new environment. But I am also very scared of all that unknown….the only information that I have so far is that someone should come and pick me up at the airport from there it is a total surprise and that is scary. Well I hope I will survive this first two weeks without Martin. I will try to go explore a bit to keep our readers updated (I will try to upload pictures if I figure out how too).

See you in Beijing.

Zàijiàn Zack

1 comment:

Martin Wanstrom said...

Like it Zach! Make us proud. I will be there in no time!